Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Heart Is Yours

"My Heart Is Yours" Valentine Card

My first 2008 Valentine’s Day card premiered yesterday. It sold in under an hour. So I relisted and that one sold very quickly too! I’m really quite surprised!

It is made from handmade paper sewn together to form a pocket… a place to safely keep your heart. Pasted below the heart is the dictionary definition of love. I added some fancy yarn at the top to finish it off. The aged look comes from brown pigment ink.

I made more so they are still available as I write this. More pictures at my Flickr page.

Since we are talking about Valentine’s Day, I want to mention that custom pendants make an awesome gift. A picture of you two lovebirds in a pendant will make her heart swoon. I can guarantee it. Email me about your ideas!

2 comments:

Vickie @ In My Head Studios said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Whoo!

Lamest comment ever? Maybe, but I'm sticking by it. I won't back down: Whoo!

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis