Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What's On My Work Table Wednesday 2/15/12


Tim Holtz "The Journey Journal" Kit

My kit came from Tim Holtz's Etsy shop!! It's adorable!! Everything in the kit fits inside this tiny suitcase.

Tim Holtz "The Journey Journal" Kit :: Tiny Suitcase

Tim Holtz "The Journey Journal" Kit

This is how it looked when I opened it. So neatly tucked in and waiting for some ink! I love the little elastic pocket in the top of the suitcase. 

Tim Holtz "The Journey Journal" Kit :: Tiny Snaps

The tiny suitcase has real working tiny snaps! 

Tim Holtz "The Journey Journal" Kit :: Hardware

It came with some really nice hardware. All the pieces compliment each other perfectly.  

Tim Holtz "The Journey Journal" Kit

This photograph is showing all the parts of the kit. Each page has a pocket folded up. There are also eight clear ATC sized page holders.  

I'm really looking forward to putting this together. I will certainly keep you posted on the process! 

- Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis