Saturday, November 14, 2009

Paper Exchange

I am participating in a paper exchange I found out about on Twitter organized by @SamsArt5. She has a Twibe set up for the exchange in case you are interested.

This is a photo of what I'm sending to Andrea in Japan. I hope she likes it. Some of this paper is my favorite but I believe in sharing the love. So she's getting some of my beloved stash!

I got a fabulous paper package from Japan! It has lots of beautiful paper in it that I have already organized and therefore cannot photograph for you now. Should have done that before I put it away! But, please, give me points for organization. Usually new paper gets thrown onto the heap and it stays there until I make something out of it. I have a bit of a paper fetish. (Really, No kidding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis