Monday, November 30, 2009

More About Picture the Impossible

The folks who made Picture the Impossible possible made a video overview about the game. Watch it if you want to understand my recent obsession with it. Doesn’t it sound like fun?



I’m having less PTI withdrawal than I thought I would experience. So that’s a good thing. I have gone back and done some of the web based games again. A few times I’ve had a bit of panic happen when I thought I was forgetting to do something for the game on time like run off for a scavenger hunt or make and upload a video to YouTube. But then reality set in and there are no deadlines for PTI now. And I sigh in both a little relief and a little disappointment. I am glad that the holidays have set upon us so soon after the game ended to give me something to focus my energy on. And craft shows to get ready for. I honestly cannot wait to play this game again. Maybe next time I’ll win something!

Don't forget - I'm still offering free worldwide shipping on everything in my shop at inmyheadstudios.etsy.com. It ends today! And for reading my blog I'm also offering an additional 10% off through today if you type "Blog10%" in the Message to Seller upon checkout! I'll refund your discount promptly through PayPal.


Etsy
Buy Handmade
inmyheadstudios


No comments:

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis