Saturday, November 28, 2009

Last Show of the Season

This week has been busily spent getting ready for the next craft show today at the Irondequoit High School. This is going to be a good show. I can feel it. I’m pretty much all packed up and ready to go. I have three pendants that were sprayed with sealer yesterday to finish.

These are domino pendants I finished this past week. I am unable to pick a favorite from this bunch! They’re all really nice!

New Batch of Domino Pendants

Stop down to the show if you're local. It's our last show of the season!!

Irondequoit High School Arts & Crafts Show
Saturday, November 28th
260 Cooper Road
Irondequoit, NY 14617
10 AM to 4 PM


I'm offering free worldwide shipping on everything in my shop at inmyheadstudios.etsy.com. It's good until Monday! And for reading my blog I'm also offering an additional 10% off through Monday if you type "Blog10%" in the Message to Seller upon checkout! I'll refund your discount promptly through PayPal.


Etsy
Buy Handmade
inmyheadstudios


No comments:

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis