Amanda from beadworkbyamanda tagged me for seven random things about me. Hmmm. I’m up for the challenge!
Here are the rules -
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules in your blog
- Write seven random things about yourself
- Tag seven people at the end of your post and link to them
- Let each person know they were tagged
1. I have a twin sister and we are best friends. We live seven blocks from each other and talk on the phone or email about 100 times a day. We have a fervent Poke war going on Facebook at all times. She Twitters @beautymama and blogs at thesexyconfidentwoman.blogspot.com
2. When I was about 5 years old I was attacked by a flock of turkeys… big, farm raised turkeys. It was at a farm where they let you feed the animals and I somehow managed to get between courting males and females. I was really only as tall as the turkeys. They began closing in around me. I screamed for my life. And like Superman, my dad waded in amongst the turkeys and lifted me out to safety. To this day, all family Thanksgiving jokes are mainly aimed at me.
3. In ninth grade I played the Wicked Witch of the West in the school play… opposite my twin sister who played Dorothy. I’m melting!
4. I lived in Plano, Texas, from ages 8-14 and, although I live in New York now, I still consider myself a Texan, y’all.
5. I have a torrid love affair going with a pair of scissors and all things monkey.
6. I keep at least three to four journals and notebooks at any given time. I do a lot of writing and note taking because I cannot remember what I was doing five minutes ago.
7. When it comes to politics and voting my house is a net zero. My dear boyfriend is a Republican and I am a Democrat. Our votes cancel each other out. Needless to say, political discourse in my house is very interesting.
The following people are hereby officially tagged:
Satin Doll Co
Hey! Who Is This?!
- As a self-taught, mixed-media collage artist I am powerless to the draw of finding a way to mix this with that. My work centralizes around my love of paper. I currently dabble in making fine art paper collage jewelry and accessories from game pieces such as dominoes and checkers. I am a Tiny Work of Awesome!
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (32)
- ► 2010 (43)
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2008 (98)
art etsy paper handmade collage projects rochester craft show art studio events home life pendants artists treasury art journal jewelry twitter mixed media altered domino jewelry flickr sales artists trading cards challenge rochester ny Etsy Street Team Tiny Works of Awesome photography work in progress funny supplies swap tutorial class Creativity giveaway new work tags business domino ornaments aceo nerd photo jewelry press