Sunday, October 19, 2008

First Swap Arrival!




My first Artist Trading Card (ATC) swap arrived today from the United Kingdom. shadfan66 created this card. I really like it! The theme was “home sweet home”. This swap was part of the Maggie’s Monday Musings (MAMMA) flickr group.

I was really honored today to discover that Maggie had given my vintage tag ATC an award! All of the entries this week were out of this world. The members of this group really shined.

I’m sending my vintage tag ATC to nayski. I already peeked at her photos to see the card I am going to get from her, but she entered two. I don’t know which one I’ll be getting. Looking up my swap partner’s card is killing the surprise for me, and I’m going to stop doing it!

2 comments:

The Domestic Diva Wanna-Be said...

Can I have a teeny tiny bit of your creative mojo puhlease?!?!

My name is Tammy, btw, we met through Twitter (I am CreativeHome) there. I so want to make art journals and ATC's...

Why does it seem so intimidating to me???

Send me mojo...I beg of you!

:)
Tammy

Unknown said...

How Fun!
Swap bot is also a good place to sign up for atc trades.
I have gotten some really interesting and beautiful atcs through swap bot.

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis