Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Etsy Twitter Team: Shop of the Week


Every week the Etsy Twitter Team (ETT) features one of their members’ shops as the Shop of the Week. This week is my week! And with everything that’s been going on I almost forgot!

Even though the process for being Shop of the Week is a first-come first-served sign up it is still a great honor for me. I adore all the members of this Etsy team.

I used to run ETT for about a year and a half. During that time the members and I created a very close knit community of Etsy sellers who use Twitter to make friends and promote their businesses. We have laughed together and cried together. Celebrations for birthdays and for newborn births have occurred. Grief for recent losses have been suffered together as well (RIP Joyce).

When I got the ETT project underway I never expected to make so many new friends! These folks and team duties kept me going with a purpose during some pretty dark times. I am forever grateful to these artists. So to have them help me promote my shop this week means the world to me.

I am no longer running the team. Our very capable Jen from Jenco13 is doing a fabulous job at that. I am still very active behind the scenes helping with blog layout and Team Treasury curation among other things. These artists have given me so much – beyond measure – that I could not just walk away.

Please take a moment to read the lovely words Judy from Wellspring Creations had to say about me and my work on the Etsy Twitter Team blog. Again, I am humbled by the kindness of the arts world.

I hope you will take advantage of my sale this week...

FREE shipping to anywhere from August 16 - 22
at inmyheadstudios.etsy.com



Etsy
inmyheadstudios


- Vickie

Etsy Twitter Team: Shop of the Week - inmyheadstudios

No comments:

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis