Friday, June 19, 2009

Featured Artist: Purple Lemon Designs


Kelly Rinehart, of Purple Lemon Designs, is a fellow Etsy Twitter Team member. She creates custom stationery and rubber stamps. Her shop is filled with lovely paper goods for weddings and everyday correspondence. She makes custom address stamps, monogram stamps, and wedding stamps. And you all know I love paper and rubber stamps!

What inspires Kelly: “I am inspired by so many different things. It can be a poster I see walking down the road, an email I receive, or a pretty font. I also am inspired by fabric (for some crazy reason!). My juices just start flowing and then I just start drawing ideas in my sketchbook!”


She wants you to know: “Probably more than anything I love creating a custom piece that is uniquely a customer's own. When I have a customer that is pleased with the final project, that makes me so happy!”

She started her business because: “I was feeling very creatively stifled at work. I desperately needed a good creative outlet. So, I started designing stationery. That quickly led into creating rubber stamps. I love that Etsy gives artists a way to be creative and earn money at the same time!”


Read her blog: purplelemondesigns.com/blog
Follow her on Twitter: @purplelemon


Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
purplelemondesigns.etsy.com




1 comment:

Kelly | Purple Lemon Designs said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I was great, and I appreciate it so much.

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis