Wednesday, July 27, 2011

DIY Shrink Plastic Charms


I don't know if you know, but I have a thing for shrink plastic. I love playing with it. I love how it changes images and messes with my sense of proportion and size. Yeah, we all know I like teeny, tiny things. Shrink plastic affords me the ability to make really tiny, detailed things!

I love the idea in this video! These gear charms are some of my favorite charms right now. But they are a bit spendy, so I don't use them much. And that makes me sad. Now the problem is solved! I get to mix my shrink plastic love with my embossing powder love, too! Yay!



Hope you learned something cool here. I did!

Tracy has a lot of neat paper art on her blog at tracystreasures-tracy.blogspot.com. She has many more videos on her channel at www.youtube.com/user/TracysTreasures24.

Happy charm making!

- Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis