Friday, June 4, 2010

Borrow My Pen?



A few weeks ago Erik and I were running errands and shopping down around our old haunt neighborhood of Monroe Avenue and Oxford Square. One of my all time favorite shops has been there for ages. It's called Archimage. They sell all sorts of silly things, fun things, Asian pottery, drums, incense, jewelry, wood knickknacks, little Buddhas, stationery, and clothing. Much of my money could happily be spent here and has been over the last 20 years.

Erik found these hilarious pens. The package says “Borrow My Pen?”. The pens are designed to be handed out to those annoying coworkers, bosses, friends, and parole officers who are always asking to borrow your pen. Now you can shame them into shape. These pens have hilarious sayings for fake businesses on them. For example, one says:

Springfield Sexual Addiction Center
From PERV to PERFECT in as little as 10 days
Curbing your enthusiasm since 1998
www.cold-shower.com

Another reads:

Stuffed With Love Taxidermy
No Pet Too Small – Give Us A Call
(ask about our goldfish and turtle discount)
www.fluffy4ever.com

So feel free to lend these pens out and watch your friends faces when they read them! No one will be asking to borrow your pen anymore!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis