Sunday, July 26, 2009

Etsy Twitter Team: Team Treasuries

I made an Etsy Treasury and I'm in one!!

Please go visit them and click on each item and then comment on the Treasury. It moves it up in the "Hot" rating and might get us chosen to be on Etsy's front page.

Here's the one I made for Go Green with the Etsy Twitter Team. The team I run is having a huge eco-friendly sale until July 27th. I'm offering 15% off orders of $10 or more (not including shipping) on all items in my shop! Many members of the Etsy Twitter Team are also having sales. Plus we're also hosting a scavenger hunt! See here for the great prizes you could win! Shop handmade and save some green and save the Earth!


Here is the one I'm in! Created by PunkyJane.etsy.com. Expires July 27th.


Reposted from my original post at: Etsy Twitter Team: Team Treasuries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Without your comments, I'm just talking to myself! Say something before they come to take me away. Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee.

ShareThis